SEO & SEM
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization , In Simple terms , You can say that it is the process of getting better ranking in major search engines across the web.
Better ranking = Better traffic = Better conversion
Why it is important ??
- Its free : For starters it is essentially free , i.e. Organic listing in any search engine is free, you don’t have to pay anything whenever a user visit your website via Organic Search
- Its Almost permanent : Unlike PPC ( Pay per click) ,the results are permanent , It wont suddenly stop , if you stop paying them off . Although you have to maintain your site and its content accordingly to remain in top spot.
- Cost Effective : SEO is the most cost effective Online marketing Strategy , as the results are permanent , you wont have to worried about spending money again and again , although you still have to follow good practices in order to maintain your Spot in Search Engine Result Page
- Better Return of Investment : Traffic coming from SEO has better conversion rate , they are the actual people who are searching for the product , which you have listed into your website . While people coming from PPC , might have misclicked on the ads . Organic traffic is much reliable than paid traffic.
- High Brand Awareness : If your Website is top list of SERP ( Search Engine Result Page ) ,You will get better brand awareness , People trust google and they believe top listing in google are reputable Company.
- Slow but better traffic : SEO results are slow , but as soon as your SEO Work starts paying you off , you will notice steady growth in traffic , while in case of paid ads you will get instant traffic but that traffic will stop , if your funds in your ads account exhausts.
- Conversion/ Results are of low cost if we compare to PPC : – When you are listed at the top, you don’t need to pay per click or allocate a budget for advertising. With a little bit of effort (and some money upfront to pay for SEO costs) your website can get consistent traffic. You don’t have to pay 5o Rs – 100 Rs for every person who clicks on your ad. Unlike paid ads, your traffic will not drop to nothing when it stops.
We at AdaptAbiz technology offer a wide variety of SEO (search engine optimization) strategies to help improve your company’s search engine rankings. To accomplish this, we only use ethical search engine optimization, commonly known as white hat SEO techniques.As mentioned above , SEO does not usually provide you with instant traffic. Depending on how competitive your keywords are ,Result will affect accordingly , if keywords are competitive , it will take time to get good rank on them.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
If you are looking for immediate Conversion or results, Search Engine Marketing or pay per click (PPC) management service is what you need. It is also called cost per click (CPC), Well SEM is quite different than SEO, with SEM you are actually paying money each time when a user clicks on the ads to visit your site.
Pay per click search engine marketing (PPC – SEM) allows advertisers to pay money for their ads to appear on screen every time users enter certain keywords and phrases that the advertisers are trying to target. The beauty of this system is that it is truly results based marketing this means that you are charged money only after someone clicks through to your website after viewing your ad! Other variations of paid search include PPI, also referred to as CPM (Pay Per Impression or Cost Per thousand impressions).
Companies, services, and other advertisers bid on targeted keyword phrases and keywords which people will use when searching for information, products and services online. These ads will show up under the Sponsored Links for that particular search engine or website. How highly an ads position will be placed in relation to competitors ads, is not necessarily based on the amount of money the advertiser is willing to spend for this term. Other factors that are also taken into account include the quality of the landing page (your websites search engine optimization), and also the popularity of the advertisement itself.
In short, Pay Per Click Advertising can be extremely effective and profitable. However, these campaigns can also be a huge waste of time, effort and money if they are mismanaged. Therefore, it is crucial that these efforts be directed by a search engine optimization specialist that knows how the search engines operate, and that is able to get the highest return on investment possible for their clients. Organic search engine optimization definitely yields higher quality/quantity traffic than SEM over the long-term; however, these organic SEO changes and updates can sometimes take a few months to yield significant results if the keywords are extremely competitive. This is why PPC/SEM campaigns should really only be used to boost sales in the beginning and then, scaled back as your natural or organic SEO strategies set in and improve your search rankings. Many businesses make the mistake of only having a PPC/SEM program only (without implementing a natural- organic SEO plan). This decision actually makes these websites totally dependent on having to pay for their leads every month. In contrast, organic search traffic is free with unlimited potential if your website is optimized effectively.