What is PHP?
PHP or Hypertext Preprocessor, as we all know is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Basically, it’s a server-side scripting language which is designed for web development, but it can also be used as a General Purpose Programming language
Why is PHP so popular?
One of the main reason for PHP being so popular is that – the easy learning curve – No other language is as easy for a beginner to begin and get some visible results. Java/Python/Ruby/C++ all require you to know OOP and frameworks and stuff.
- PHP is installed almost on every web hosting server.
- PHP is free, and its PHP software license is permissive (i.e. not GNU).
- Inbuilt database Support: Mostly PHP is integrated with support from most popular databases such as My SQL, so in a way, it self-explains that you may start using databases, without the installation of drivers.
- PHP has many extensions in its default distribution. Some people say it’s a negative to have so many functions, but consider that beginners don’t have to learn how to install libraries to get started.
- The most popular CMS apps are written in PHP (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!).
Why Learn PHP?
As written above, its really easy to learn – also 80% of the top 10 million websites use PHP. PHP is particularly popular for freelance work since many small businesses or non-technical people would want to use WordPress, Wix, or other popular content management systems to set up their websites or shopping carts.
Due to its extreme popularity, there is a huge demand for PHP developers in the market.
Why Choose us?
- ISO Certified Training Institute
- Experienced trainers
- Microsoft Registered Training Partner
- 100% Job Assistance
- Fully AC Classrooms with Projector
- Lab Facility with Genuine Softwares & Internet.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
Feel Free to call us on : +91- 99536-36109 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org