What is AI?
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence,( also known as Machine Intelligence), is the field of computer science, which involves studying and building of Machines/ Digital Computer, which can perform tasks, which a human can do. In other words, AI is the field of creating machines which can think like humans, can learn things like humans and can solve problems like humans but at better and faster rate.
Applications of AI
- Gaming − AI plays a crucial role in strategic games such as chess, poker, tic-tac-toe, etc., where a machine can think of a large number of possible strategies based on the data previously collected.
- Natural Language Processing − It is possible to interact with the computer that understands the natural language spoken by humans.
- Expert Systems − There are some applications which integrate machine, software, and special information to impart reasoning and advising. They provide explanation and advice to the users.
- Vision Systems − These systems understand, interpret, and comprehend visual input on the computer. For example,
- A spying airplane takes photographs, which are used to figure out spatial information or map of the areas.
- Doctors use the clinical expert system to diagnose the patient.
- Police use computer software that can recognize the face of criminal with the stored portrait made by a forensic artist.
- Speech Recognition − Some intelligent systems are capable of hearing and comprehending the language in terms of sentences and their meanings while a human talks to it. It can handle different accents, slang words, noise in the background, change in human’s noise due to cold, etc.
- Handwriting Recognition − The handwriting recognition software reads the text written on paper by a pen or on screen by a stylus. It can recognize the shapes of the letters and convert it into editable text.
- Intelligent Robots − Robots are able to perform the tasks given by a human. They have sensors to detect physical data from the real world such as light, heat, temperature, movement, sound, bump, and pressure. They have efficient processors, multiple sensors and huge memory, to exhibit intelligence. In addition, they are capable of learning from their mistakes and they can adapt to the new environment.
- AI can coach your salespeople so they can close more deals it also can help your marketing team build better ads.
- Also with enough data, AI can also Predict Customer Behavior. AI can detect if a customer is willing to purchase the product, seeking support or switching to another provider even before they actually approach.
- With the help of AI chatbots, Business can provide 24×7, Customer support. so as mentioned above, possibilities are endless.
Why Choose us?
- Experienced team of professionals
- Latest AI Solutions
- 24*7 Support
- On time delivery
- Value for money
- Quality Work Assurance
For any Queries, Feel Free to call us on : +91- 99536-36109 or you can email us at email@example.com